The superior flexibility, customization and sound absorption of the KI Genius Wall make it ideal for the changing needs of today’s commercial spaces.
Addressing a growing call for design flexibility and environmental responsibility, Canter has become a specialist in modular architectural wall solutions. These steel-shelled, movable wall systems are easy to install with a minimal number of components, yet they provide superior durability, soundproofing and cost efficiency.
Canter’s architectural wall solutions have interchangeable panels that can be installed without damaging surrounding floors, walls or ceilings, and removed without disturbing adjoining units. The panels are easy to repair, and most repairs can be done off site to minimize disruption to your space. The walls allow hanging of a wide array of electronic equipment and office items, and the slotted uprights easily integrate with furniture and case goods.
Canter’s state-of-the-art architectural wall solutions provide a wide range of benefits:
- Superior soundproofing. . Sound Transmission Rating (STC) of 44-48, which produces better acoustical privacy than standard drywall and one of the highest STC ratings of comparable wall products.
- Durability. Lifelong durability with light aluminum frame construction and 22-guage steel substrate for maximum panel rigidity. Both solid and glass panels are approved for seismic areas.
- Simple power and data access. Industry-standard electrical and data outlets can be placed at almost any location in the panels that have unobstructed access.
- Design advantages. Minimal seams provide complementary architectural details, and a flexible manufacturing process allows customer-specific design and branding options.
- Environmental responsibility. Made from more than 70% recycled aluminum, the walls are 99% reusable and 96% recyclable. Recognized by the U.S. Green Building Council’s Green Building Design and the LEED™ program. Also GREENGAURD approved and approved for use in cleanrooms.
- Tax savings. The walls fall into the furnishings category rather than the building structure category, so they can be depreciated more rapidly than drywall for a more substantial tax benefit.
- Low lifecycle costs. Minimal parts and removable shells afford easy finish changes and electrical/data changes for the lowest lifecycle cost.
- Peace of mind. Canter architectural wall solutions come with a 10-year warranty and a non-obsolescence guarantee.